Ok, I know the rain is necessary. I know all kinds of plants will grow, lakes will be filled, farmers will be really happy, BUT DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT??!! I love the rain, I do. Walking in the rain, using umbrellas and rain boots and splashing in every available puddle was fun when I was 10. Now, it's a different story. Now it's running from house to car, car to grocery store, back to car and, OK yes, DRIVING through every puddle I see. (I didn't say I had gotten over THAT part, LOL) Ever since I moved to this area, I've been plagued by SAD, seasonal affective disorder. Too much gloomy weather and pretty soon that is how I feel too. So usually I just turn on all the lights in the house, play some rockin' music, try to get my heartrate up and take care of myself by eating healthier. Hey, I can do what I can do right? Some areas of the country are having huge snow storms and "Snow Days" so I guess I should be happy that all we have is rain. Ok, positive thinking....at least 5 things I can be grateful for today:
1. I'm grateful I don't have to water
2. I'm grateful I get to do inside things I don't usually do like baking, watching back to back DVD's and organizing my closet (that one I could do without!)
3. I'm grateful for craft time without guilt.
4. I'm grateful for a different view out my front window. Life would be pretty boring I guess without the change.
5. I'm grateful the forecast is saying once this storm front clears up we won't see rain for a while. YES!