Eating out is expensive. Convenient, but expensive. So I'm trying to get back into making a weekly plan and sticking to it. I've been a Blog "lurker" over at "This Week For Dinner" for about a month now getting an idea of what everyone else is making. We aren't 100% vegetarians but we do try to have at least a couple of meals a week that are or can be. Most meals I make these days are just for the two of us too, one of THE most difficult things for me to do after cooking for a large family. So here is my intended meal plan for this week.
- Monday: Portobello Mushroom Burgers with Oven Fries
- Tuesday: Layered Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas Suiza
- Wednesday: Udon noodles with Asian veggies and peanut sauce
- Thursday: Grilled Foccacia Bread Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes, Basil and Buffalo Mozzarella
- Friday: Date Night
- Saturday: Greek Pita sandwiches with grilled chicken, tomatoes, feta, Kalamata olives, cucumber, romaine lettuce and Greek Dressing
- Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner – Belgian waffles with fresh berry topping and light whipped cream.
That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.....